Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and
client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
The Contract Manager provides on-site advice to Accenture's business/client units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters. The contract Manager initiates, tracks and monitors contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintains associated documentation.
Contract Management professionals review, draft and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other contracts within a corporate environment. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following key responsibilities:
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
• Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Responds to complex inquiries regarding Contract obligations and revisions
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
• Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
• Prepares and disseminates information regarding Contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
• Responsible for consultation and escalation to a Senior Director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
• Responsible for implementation of CM processes
• Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
• Acts as liaison between Accenture and clients/vendors
• Responsible for project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures
• Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
• Develops and integrates Contract Management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
• Achieves a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture's major business areas in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Executives and provide relevant advice.
CM OG/GEO Lead
On large and complex projects, may be required to supervise Contract Management professionals, project staff, or other business personnel. However, there may be no direct reports as this job is focused on functional expertise rather than supervisory responsibilities.
Client procurement/contract management professionals, vendor representatives and other client project personnel
Method of Application
To apply for this position http://careers.accenture.com/ng-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00278079&carsec=10001