Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, News And ICT forum.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsLog in
Share | 
Get paid even when you loose in the new 1960bet
Sign up for free Merrybet account
 

 Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naijatalkowner
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 269

PostSubject: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 08:17

According to data Gathered by eMarkter , the world will have 2.8billion internet users by the end of 2014 and it will experience more growth over the next 5years. The growth is projected to reach 3.62billion Internet users by the end of 2018.




China has the highest internet penetration with over 643.6million users , Followed by US and India with 252.9% and 215.6Million internet users respectively. Meanwhile Nigeria is the highest ranked African country (#10 on the list) , with 57.7million internet users. Surprisingly , Nigeria have more internet users than advanced Countries like UK And France ;  ranked 11th and 12th respectively. Nigeria is also the highest country with internet penetration in Africa. Nigeria's internet Growth is expected to reach a whooping 84.3million users by the end of 2018.







Egypt is the second highest ranked African country on the global list (ranked 17th) with 36million users while South Africa is ranked 25th with 25million internet users

This impressive growth has been driven by increasing mobile penetration which has afforded more people access to the internet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.9jatc.com
Safex
Master
Master


Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 09:23

Na so, we too dey surf 4 dis kontry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spygens
Senior
Senior


Sex : M
Posts : 1164
Location : french true speaker

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 09:55

419ners
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 10:31

@spygens wrote:
419ners
You dey among, abi na ow u get on site ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master


Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 12:36

@eddyvic wrote:
@spygens wrote:
419ners
You dey among, abi na ow u get on site ?
abi o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 17:14

No mind ham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fxprof
Senior
Senior


Sex : M
Posts : 1228
Location : Lasgidi/uk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 20:35

wey benin republic for this list na...haha this na ojoro ooo lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 20:59

@fxprof wrote:
wey benin republic for this list na...haha this na ojoro ooo lol
lolz, bro no b tokubo goods dem dey tak rate dem nah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master


Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-24, 22:31

@eddyvic wrote:
@fxprof wrote:
wey benin republic for this list na...haha this na ojoro ooo lol
lolz, bro no b tokubo goods dem dey tak rate dem nah
buhahahahahahaha, wetin konsan am konsan benin sef? Abi na dem indigin u be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate


Sex : male
Posts : 20750
Location : lag

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-25, 00:06

We dey google gan...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turkcorp
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1365
Location : Jasikan

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-25, 04:49

They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-25, 05:12

@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master


Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-25, 08:36

@eddyvic wrote:
@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
help u tel who?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-25, 10:00

@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
help u tel who?
Those dat rate it of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master


Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-26, 01:12

@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
help u tel who?
Those dat rate it of course
I fit giv u dia email
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-26, 02:44

@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
help u tel who?
Those dat rate it of course
I fit giv u dia email
Give it to turkcorp he is the one complaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safex
Master
Master


Posts : 14223
Location : Arabsat 20E

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-26, 08:17

@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
help u tel who?
Those dat rate it of course
I fit giv u dia email
Give it to turkcorp he is the one complaining.
u talk 2 much man! I'm beginin 2 suspect u r a woman. Lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-26, 09:04

@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
help u tel who?
Those dat rate it of course
I fit giv u dia email
Give it to turkcorp he is the one complaining.
u talk 2 much man! I'm beginin 2 suspect u r a woman. Lolz
U guess right, u b prophet ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional


Sex : male
Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-26, 09:16

@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
help u tel who?
Those dat rate it of course
I fit giv u dia email
Give it to turkcorp he is the one complaining.
u talk 2 much man! I'm beginin 2 suspect u r a woman. Lolz
U guess right, u b prophet ?
hmmmmn!prophet safex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddyvic
Expert
Expert


Sex : male
Posts : 4471
Location : Abk

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-26, 09:22

@arsenaaaaaal wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@Safex wrote:
@eddyvic wrote:
@turkcorp wrote:
They should have compared the number of Internet users to the country's population that is how to really measure
pls help us tell dem, buahhhhhhhhh
help u tel who?
Those dat rate it of course
I fit giv u dia email
Give it to turkcorp he is the one complaining.
u talk 2 much man! I'm beginin 2 suspect u r a woman. Lolz
U guess right, u b prophet ?
hmmmmn!prophet safex.
Mak prophet kom dey fuck my anus since am a woman..lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obenar
Senior
Senior


Sex : male
Posts : 1005

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World   2014-12-26, 19:58

because of the population.biggest in africa so am not surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Join Merrybet here to make millions predicting the outcome of matches
Join Ultimate Cycler and start making cool cash before it's too late

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY :: Phones-
Ntcguys © 2012 Naija Talk Community. R-Uk Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.